Sunday, June 15, 2008

Linda Lundstrom Bridal


Images: www.lindalundstrom.com

The expression "If you can't change your mind, how do you know you still have one?" is near and dear to my heart. Which is why I was absolutely THRILLED when a friend called to say she had purchased TWO wedding dresses. Loved it. That is totally something I would do.

Now I have the pleasure of finding a home for the first dress. Of course, the Linda Lundstrom, raw-silk, bridal gown is pristine and never worn. It could also be dyed which would be absolutely amazing - I'm thinking bright yellow. However, it's pretty spectacular in white.

This dress is covered in beautiful, silk rosettes which are hugely popular for this year's wedding season. If you're interested in viewing the dress, drop me a line.

No comments: