Sunday, July 13, 2008

Net-A-Porter: Delivers


As regular readers of this blog you know I worship the folks at Net-A-Porter. The fashion, the simplicity of the site, the freshness - I could go on and on.

Until last week, I had not tested the most important piece of NAP - the purchase. I know, my purchase is so small you can barely see it...I'll work my way up to the coat (which I think is already sold out - it was $5,900).

Not disappointed. In fact, NAP overwhelmed me with their level of service. I was personally contacted by a NAP rep regarding delivery issues (the billing address was different from the delivery address). This was rectified and I received my purchase in two days.

Also of note was that NAP provided full delivery details on the address label (including my cell phone number). The courier actually called my cell, when I was unavailable to receive the delivery, to schedule another time for drop off. How good is this?

Now about that coat......

No comments: