Thursday, July 31, 2008

Let's Discuss: Coats



Image: Always my fave - trinaturk.com

Yes, I realize it's the end of July. In Canada, this means it's time to gear up for winter.

The most important wardrobe item this, and every fall? The coat.

I am a life long lover of the coat. My closets are full of them. Different options for every season. Fall coats, deep-dark-winter coats, formal coats, just-running-to-the-store coats - you name it, I've got it. It's not my shopaholic tendencies that have filled my front hall closet with coats - it's laziness.

You see, a great coat covers a myriad of evils. A great coat is the piece people notice when you're running errands in your painting clothes. A great coat, along with your most fabulous shades, will disguise your no makeup day and you'll look fabulous.

So now I have you thinking about coats, watch this blog for what to look for when buying one. Hint: start looking (and shopping) now.

No comments: