Saturday, November 1, 2008

Shoe Slave: The Red Shoes


Today is a very good day. My quest for the perfect, patent, red shoe is over.

You know I've been obsessing for awhile. Ever since last summer, when I was transfixed by the Marc Jacobs pair.

Since then I've pursued, unsuccessfully, many pairs of red patent shoes. FSC members are the fortunate benefactors of this quest. Specifically, the gorgeous Via Spigas that simply did not fit me. These beauties are still waiting for an FSC member to give them a home.

Back to me.

My search efforts were rewarded today when this pair of Cole Haan pumps arrived. Fit? Perfect. Style? Classic.

And bless the marketing genius at Cole Haan who came up with the Nike Air partnership concept. Cole Haan quality with Nike Air comfort. A match made in Shoe-Slave heaven.

It will be hard to save these babies for the holidays. Will try to control myself.

Image: Still from The Red Shoes

No comments: