Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm In Love

Images: ali-ro.com

....with Ali & Ro.

Girls. When you know and love fashion, it's rare to have your "hair blown back". My hair was blown back last Saturday.

Last weekend, Oliver & Lilly's took me to Vancouver to experience their fabulous new boutique and whip up a Saturday fashion frenzy.

Mission accomplished.

Oliver & Lilly's is the only retailer in Western Canada where you will find my new favorite label, Ali & Ro. Think dresses that make you feel like a lady. Think separates that are ridiculously chic and (gasp!) comfortable. I know. I couldn't believe it either.

So my Saturday consisted of the following:

  • trying on the entire store, loving everything
  • eating sushi snacks courtesy of, the always cheeky, Darren
  • admiring the fabulous customers who actually arrived with new shoes to try with O&L styles (LOVE that)
  • dishing with Jen about how amazing the clients looked (it's so much fun helping people shine)
  • watching Leighann work her special kind of magic - you MUST experience it first hand.

A Saturday in Vancity does not get better.

No comments: