Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Shoe Slave: The Search For Navy

Image: Net-a-Porter.com

Image: Gothamcityonline.com


Any woman who works in an ultra-corporate environment, probably has a navy suit hanging in her closet. I have a few. The problem is this: how to find a fashionable, professional, navy shoe?

I do enjoy matching my footwear to my pantsuit for a conservative and understated look. Alternatives to the navy shoe are black, brown or ox-blood. I'm partial to the ox-blood option, which is what I currently wear. A few other footwear choices would be nice though.

I found this ridiculously gorgeous pair of Marc Jacobs at Net-A-Porter. Sadly, they are not within my budget, even on sale. But they are dreamy, aren't they?

The sequined, Jill Stuart navy shoe is also gorgeous but not really appropriate for day-wear.

So, if any of you ladies out there can find an ungranny, high-heeled, navy shoe....bring it. My search continues.

No comments: