Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rave Reviews For Sunglass Hut

Image: my current faves modeled by a client's baby brother

So my FAVORITE sunglasses of the season fell apart in my hands the other day. The arm literally fell off while I was gently cleaning them.

I was dreading returning them to the Sunglass Hut. Firstly, because I hate the mall. Secondly, because I was expecting a return, or repair, debacle.

Let's just say the return experience was the BEST I have ever had.

The salesperson, who was the only person on the sales floor:
  • juggled multiple customers
  • looked up my purchase on the computer (I didn't have the receipt with me)
  • examined my broken sunglasses and,
  • handed me my glasses back - fixed!
Stupefied, I asked "How did you do that so fast?" She answered, "It's a brand new pair."

As I returned to my vehicle, dazed and confused, I had two thoughts:

"I can't wait to get out of the parkade to put these babies on."
"I can't wait to get home and blog about this service."

No comments: