Friday, September 5, 2008

FSC For The Boys


A lot of people ask if I provide personal shopping and fashion assistance for men. The short answer is "Yes". The long answer....is a little longer.

Most of the beautiful clothing I purchase and inventory is for the ladies. So boys, unless you're a drag queen, you won't find any duds in my studio. However, I do work with male clients individually.

The photo above is my friend and client who lives in Victoria, BC. He attended a "White Wedding" (guests were asked to wear white attire) last weekend and was at a loss for fashion alternatives.

We discussed his preferences and sizes and came up with a look for the event. I then shopped the outfit and individually purchased each piece, primarily online. My client picked up the footwear and the white dress shirt.

Needless to say, I was VERY excited to see the entire outfit pulled together. As quite clearly, it was a roaring success. A few words from the well-dressed gent:

"When my friend added a requested dress code to her wedding, I was almost brought to tears of stress and agony. But I consulted with FSC master stylist, Laura, and through the technology of the web she was working her magic from 100's of km's away."

No comments: