Monday, April 7, 2008

Shoe Slave: Stuart Weitzman


Images: www.gothamcityonline.com

The Sunday Globe and Mail ran an interview with shoe designer, Stuart Weitzman. I'm a big fan of SW's shoes because his shoes are so damn comfortable. And still (sort of) attainable. They also often have rhinestones associated with them - which I love. Bling on the feet is never a bad thing really.

SW's concept for the "perfect shoe":

"The perfect shoe is the shoe that makes you feel fabulous when you put it on."

If this is true, he's doing a great job, cuz I always feel fabulous in my Stewies. Two pics above are the latest additions to my collection. The brown boots are ridiculously high (5 inches) and border on fetish-wear (will put away until Fall 2008). Gold sandals? Always fabulous.

No comments: